Here are some areas where I can help:
- Relationship Concerns, Communications & Struggles
- Life Transitions-Career, Relationship, Aging
- Effective and Compassionate Communication with Your Aging Parents
- Family History Concerns, Communication & Navigating Past Hurts
- Identity Concerns & Questions
- Lesbian, Bi-Sexual & Transgender Specific Issues & Concerns
- Grief & Loss
- Spiritual Questions, Transition & Growth
- Aging Family Issues-Spousal Caregiving, Family Caregiving, Facilitating Family Meetings & End of Life Concerns
- Caregiver Burnout
Adults and Older Adults
Becoming aware of our beliefs and behaviors can support our overall mental and physical wellbeing. We all face transitions at various life stages. I also recognize the quality care and support that is beckoning within the aging community, which includes aging with unconditional acceptance, support and guidance for aging families and compassionate care for caregivers.
The Aging Family
The aging family looks very different today, such as age and generation, marital status, sexual orientation, biological and non-biological links, parental status, and geographical location. These variances can provide both opportunities and challenges for families who are caring for their older members.
Openness, curiosity, respect, and flexibility are key components in developing a successful plan in response to the needs of an individual and their family.
Caregiver burnout can leave us with feelings of being overwhelmed by daily responsibilities and duties; feelings of despair; angry and irritable; and anxious.
As caregivers we may face conflicts with other family members; a low self-esteem; an inability to enjoy aspects of the caregiver role; and a decline in health due to physical and emotional demands of caregiving.
Fees and Length of Session
• My fee is $115 for a 60 minute session or $125 for a 75 minute
• Payment can be made by cash, check, PayPal,
Visa, or MasterCard.
• I am an out-of-network provider.